Monday, October 09, 2006

Like, so cool, you know? I don't know...

Like, it's not polite to overhear, something like, conversations, but sometimes you can't, like, stop..., you know? I was, like, in the bus in Paris and there were, like, two British girls chatting, you know? I don't know...

The conversation was not very interesting, but because they always, like, used the certain stop-word "like" my brain temporarily developed a grep-pattern 'grep "like" <', I could, like, just not help myself.

For the time I was in that bus, I must have like, counted that word like, 5 times every minute. And then I am not kidding. I was, like 'oh my god!', that's a lot! You know, that is, like, 100 times or something for 20 minutes in that bus.

That's like, so cool, I was like... "oh my god!!!" , 'you know?' , I don't know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this reminds me some "erhhh" in a certain presentation that was repeated in the same frequency. lol!

Chris said...

I am from Los Angeles. Trust me - that word was most overused during my high school years!!! I can honestly say that I don't "like" that word at all...